reklama

reklama

fhfhfh

15:00

hfh Nail & Cuticle Balm in Warm Apple Pie - Warm Apple is very subtle and not overpowering scent which I like very much. The balm feels really nice and smooth but it's quite solid. When I have cold hands I literally can't use it because it won't melt. I'm actually putting the balm on as I'm writing this bit. I warmed up my hands and the balm melts nicely. It feels pleasant but not oily at all. It nicely nourishes the cuticles and I massage it into my fingers up to knuckles as well. I will always prefer any product that I don't have to stick my fingers into but I do enjoy using this balm very much.

Each tin contains .50 oz (approx. 14 grams) and there's a list of ingredients on the label in case you want to know them.

You Might Also Like

2 коментара

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe